Offer - Coke Zero 1.5L
Coke Zero - great Coke taste with no sugar
If you love the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola but don't want the sugar, try Coke Zero
An impossibly refreshing combination of the great Coke taste and zero sugar
A 2L bottle perfect for parties, family occasions or just sharing the happiness
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free, dairy free, nut free
Coke Zero - Great Coke taste with no sugar
Coke Zero is a sugar-free, low calorie soft drink with the great taste of original Coca-Cola. Some ask for perfection, others demand it - Coke Zero reimagines what's possible by providing uplifting refreshment in a smooth, sugarless soft drink without compromising flavour.
Things have changed a lot since Dr. John S. Pemberton invented Coca-Cola in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, but not the great taste of Coca-Cola. Today Coke is refreshing more people than ever before, with 1.6 billion servings of Coca-Cola sold in over 200 countries every day, but the same promise of optimism that Coke offered back in 1886 still endures.
A 250ml serving* contains Calories 1.0 kcal <1%, Sugars 0.0 g 0%, Fat 0.0 g 0%, Saturates 0.0 g 0%, Salt trace <1% % of an adult's guideline daily amount (based on a 2000 kcal diet)
*This 2L bottle = 8 x 250ml servings
Bottled under Authority of The Coca-Cola Company
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd,
Carbonated Water, Colour (Caramel E150d), Phosphoric Acid, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Flavourings (including Caffeine), Acidity Regulator (E331), Contains a source of Phenylalanine
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 01:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.