Offer - Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Enamel Repair Toothpaste 75ml
Mix & Match: Buy any 2, add 3rd free - Buy any 3 add the cheapest to your order free. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Enamel Repair
Clinically Proven Pro-Argin Formula
Instant & Lasting Relief
Freedom to forget about the pain of sensitive teeth!
An exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula that dental professionals use on their patients to provide sensitivity relief.
How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Enamel Repair work?
Most other sensitive toothpastes primarily numb the pain.
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Enamel Repair works by blocking the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves for instant relief.
With regular use, it builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal, helping to repair sensitive teeth for lasting protection against sensitivity.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve center. When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain.
- Toiletries / Dental / Toothpaste / Enamel Care
- Toiletries / Dental / Toothpaste / Sensitive
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Toiletries / Dental / Toothpastes
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
For instant relief, apply directly to the sensitive tooth with finger tip, and massage gently for 1 minute, once a week or less frequently.
For lasting relief, apply to a soft-bristled toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice daily.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
For best performance, keep cap closed when not in use. Use top of cap to open safely seal
Active ingredient: Arginine: 8%, Other ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Sorbitol, Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1450 ppmF), Sodium Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Dec-2013 at 01:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.