- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Mouthwash 400ml
Buy any 3, add cheapest free - Buy any 3, add the cheapest to your order free. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Alcohol Free Mouthwash
For Daily Use
Effective & lasting relief!
Clinically proven relief from the pain of sensitive teeth.
Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities.
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ mouthwash with Pro-Argin™ Mouthwash Technology has an exclusive and proprietary formula to provide clinically proven relief from the pain of sensitive teeth.
Freedom to Forget about the Pain of Sensitive Teeth!
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve center. When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain.
How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ mouthwash work?
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief™ mouthwash works by coating the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity and provides effective and lasting relief.
Unique soft mint flavour for minty fresh breath.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
Use 20ml of Mouthwash. Rinse for 30 seconds. Do not swallow.
Use twice a day - morning and evening. Rinse cap after use.
Recommended to use after brushing with Colgate® Sensitive Pro-relief™ toothpaste and a gentle toothbrush.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
Active Ingredients: Arginine 0.8%, Other Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Fluoride (225 ppm F¯), Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42051, CI 17200, This product does not contain Ethyl Alcohol.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 03:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.