Offer - Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Plus Whitening Toothpaste 75ml
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ + Whitening
An exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula with a new technology that dental professionals use on their patients to provide sensitivity relief.
How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro Relief™ + Whitening work?
Most other sensitive toothpastes primarily numb the pain
Colgate® Sensitive Pro Relief™ + Whitening works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain
With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity
Its low abrasive formula gently effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Whitening
Tooth sensitivity is never fun, especially when it is caused by your favourite food and drink, be it hot, cold, sweet or acidic.
Many adults in Britain suffer from tooth sensitivity. The condition occurs when enamel erosion and gum recession expose thousands of channels that lead to the tooth's nerve centre. When you drink something cold, hot, sweet or acidic, sensations are carried down these channels causing pain.
Tooth sensitivity is not uncommon and can result from many factors, some more obvious than others. You might want to look out for the following:
Gum recession: the exposure in the roots of the teeth is a common problem in adults over the age of 40
Brushing incorrectly: Improper brushing can damage your gum tissue.
Abrasive toothpaste: This can cause enamel to thin and reveal the dentine underneath.
Acidic beverages: Fizzy drinks and even fruit juices can cause heavy enamel erosion.
Gum disease: Gums can become swollen, sore or infected which can lead to gum recession.
A chipped or fractured tooth: Usually characterised by a sharp pain due to biting pressure.
How Pro-Argin™ can help
Ordinary toothpastes work by numbing the pain. However, pain triggers can still reach the nerves via the open tubules in teeth. Pro-Argin™ plugs and seals dentine tubules, which helps block pain triggers to deliver instant* and lasting relief.
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Whitening is clinically proven to provide instant* relief and lasting protection from tooth sensitivity - there is no other product which is more effective. The toothpaste contains arginine, a naturally-occurring amino acid, which, when combined with Calcium Carbonate, blocks and seals the microscopic channels that lead to your tooth nerve centre. Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Whitening also helps to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
*When applied to each sensitive tooth for one minute
For best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
- Apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice daily.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
This product can also be directly applied to the sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massaged for 1 minute, once a week or less frequently
Carton box recyclable
Active ingredient: Arginine: 8%, Other ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Sorbitol, Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1450 ppmF¯), Aroma, Sodium Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Acesulfame, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Sep-2014 at 04:01. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.