- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Plus Whitening Toothpaste 75ml
Buy any 3, add cheapest free - Buy any 3, add the cheapest to your order free. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Colgate with Fluoride
Rapid & Lasting Relief
Clinically proven Pro-Argin™ Formula
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ + Whitening
An exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula with a new technology that dental professionals have started using on their patients to provide sensitivity relief.
Freedom to forget about the pain of sensitive teeth! In a gentle whitening formula
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre. When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain. These exposed areas of the teeth can also be prone to discolouration.
How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ + Whitening work?
- Most other sensitive toothpastes primarily numb the pain.
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- Its low abrasive formula gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
For best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
- Apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice daily.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
This product can also be directly applied to the sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massaged for 1 minute, once a week or less frequently
Carton box recyclable.
Active ingredient: Arginine 8%.
Other ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Sorbitol, Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1450 ppmF-), Aroma, Sodium Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Acesulfame, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.