Offer - Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 175ml
Antibacterial & fluoride toothpaste
Family value pack*
(*Compared to smaller pack sizes of this product purchased at full price)
Complete protection for a healthy mouth: cavities, tartar, plaque, enamel, gum problems, staining, sensitive teeth, and bad breath
Take better care of your mouth with Colgate Total
Bacteria are the cause of most dental problems. Colgate Total combines cavity fighting fluoride with an advanced antibacterial system to provide superior antibacterial protection and fight most common dental problems.
The original mint flavour for complete non-stop 12 hour protection
What makes Colgate® Total® different from other Toothpastes?
Colgate® Total® toothpastes contain a unique antibacterial system which gives you 12 hour protection that continues to work even after eating or drinking. It is clinically proven patented formula provides unbeatable protection against the most common dental problems, providing you with a healthier mouth. What’s more Colgate® Total® Advanced is family-friendly, so you can have a healthier mouth all-around.
What do dentists think about Colgate® Total®?
More dentists use Colgate® Total® than any other brand of toothpaste*.
*Icon Added Value Survey, 180 dentists, Dec. 2012
Does Colgate® Total® continue to work even after I eat or drink?
The unique formula in Colgate® Total® contains a combination of ingredients which attach to your teeth and gums after you brush, forming a protective barrier that keeps working between brushings. This barrier provides 12 hour non-stop protection even when you eat or drink. Brush twice daily with Colgate® Total® and your whole mouth is protected for 12 hours.
How does Colgate® Total® work to provide non-stop protection?
Brushing with Colgate® Total® forms a protective anti-bacterial barrier on your teeth and gums that protects against the re-growth of plaque for 12 hours. This is due to the unique formula in Colgate® Total® containing an antibacterial ingredient which is retained on the tooth surface and the gums by a copolymer. It protects you for 12 hours each time you brush, against dental plaque and gum problems and does not get washed away even when you eat or drink.
What is the clinical evidence to support the efficacy of Colgate® Total®?
Colgate® Total® has extensive clinical support with over 80 published studies done with more than 19,000 subjects. This outstanding clinical record is also documented by the fact that Colgate® Total® is supported by different scientific review publications written by independent dental experts (e.g. Blinkhorn publication in BDJ, 2009). Colgate® Total® is:
Clinically proven to provide a more effective level of plaque control than a regular toothpaste;
Clinically proven to limit harmful bacteria build up;
Clinically proven to effectively protect against caries with its fluoride content (1450ppm).
Can I use Colgate® Total® everyday?
Yes. Colgate® Total® is well suited for daily use. Brush twice a day with Colgate® Total® and you'll know that your teeth will be cleaner and your breath will be fresher around the clock.
Prepare & Use
Directions for Use:
Brush thoroughly at least twice a day or as directed by a dental professional.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Sodium Flouride, Triclosan, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, CI 77891, Contains: Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm F¯)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Sep-2014 at 03:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.