Colman's Season & Shake Rustic Chicken Mix 33g
A seasoning blend for chicken, vegetables and potatoes for a delicious smoky BBQ flavour meal.
- Great tasting family favourites.
- Succulent & flavourful.
- Includes baking bag.
- Just add fresh ingredients.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- No added MSG.
- Easy & mess free.
This dual pack includes a special baking bag and a rustic seasoning, creating a delicious smoky BBQ and herb flavour meal, that's so easy to make. Simply add the ingredients and seasoning to the bag, bake and enjoy!
Our Promise to Your Family
At Colman's we believe you deserve the very best. That's why we select quality ingredients for all our recipes, which are seasonally harvested to deliver great tasting family favourites.
We are also working hard to protect the planet by enrolling our farmers on a sustainable agriculture program called 'Growing for the Future'.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Manufacturers of Food and Household Products, Unilever UK Limited, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Seasonings & Packet Sauces / Seasonings & Rubs
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Seasonings & Packet Sauces / Seasonings & Rubs
- Brands: Colman's
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
- 1 sachet Colman's Season & Shake Rustic Chicken;
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into large chunks;
- 500g potatoes, thinly sliced (5mm);
- 150g carrots, thinly sliced;
- 100g green beans, topped and tailed;
- 100ml water.
1. Make It
Preheat oven to 190°C (fan assisted 170°C), Gas Mark 5. Tear open top pack and remove folded bag. Peel off sticker and unwrap, keeping hold of blue tie to use later. Resting the bag on a work surface, gently place all fresh ingredients in the bag, pour in the water and add seasoning from bottom sachet.
2. Season It
Close and tie bag with blue tie, approx 2cm from the opening. Supporting the weight of the bag with one hand, shake very gently, until the ingredients are evenly coated in seasoning. Place in a non-heated ovenproof dish so that the bag is sideways.
3. Bake It
Place dish on a low shelf of preheated oven for 1 hour. Ensure enough room for bag to expand when cooking (bag must not touch sides or top of oven). When cooked, cut open the bag (attention: hot steam), check meat is fully cooked and empty into dish to serve.
About the bag: Do not increase the amount of fresh ingredients above the recipe recommendation. Rest the bag on a work surface when adding ingredients, only shake contents very gently and hold the bag firmly at the base at all times. Take care when opening the contents as steam will be hot. Do not use with switched on grill function. Do not use in microwave.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep bag away from babies and children
Unilever Foods UK,
This bag is made of a special material which is safe to use for oven cooking and is recyclable when rinsed where local facilities exist.
- Contains: Mustard, Yeast
Salt, Potato Starch, Tomato Powder, Onion, Sugar, Potato Flakes, Yeast Extract, Spices (7%) (Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, Nutmeg, Pepper, Coriander Seeds, Turmeric, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek, Cardamom, Mustard Seeds), Flavouring, Herbs (2.5%) (Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary), Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Vegetable Fat, Smoke Flavouring.
Free From MSG (Glutamate)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||29.8g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.