- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Colome Estate Malbec 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £15.49
Located in the beautiful Calchaqui Valley in the province of Salta, near the northern Argentinian Andes, Colomé's vineyards are sustainably farmed and the highest in the world, ranging from an altitude of 2200 to 3002 meters (7200 to 9849 feet). The Colomé malbec is composed of malbec (85%), tannat (8%), cabernet sauvignon (5%), and syrah (2%). A part of this blend comes from 90 to 150 years old French pre-phylloxera vines. The remaining fruit is harvested from more recently planted vines.
This wine has been aging 18 months in French oak barrels and 6 months in the bottle. Very intense and dark colour. Complex and strong nose of cherries, blackberries, white pepper and violet. Fine and elegant in the mouth, big concentration, ending with round and elegant tannins. Well integrated oak notes and long finish. Colomé estate and its country boutique hotel are a scenic four hours drive from the provincial capital of Salta.
14.5% Alc. Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Argentina
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / Red
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / Argentina
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / Red
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Malbec
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Malbec
- Brands: Colome
- Countries: Argentina
- Regions: Salta
- Grape Varieties: Malbec, Shiraz - Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Price Ranges: £15 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
To enjoy now or to cellar 5-6 years
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bodega Colomé S.A.,
Ruta provincial 53,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.