British Blacktail Free Range Large Eggs Waitrose 12 per pack
over 7 day (avg. 19)*
Price each: 27p
Waitrose 12 Free Range Eggs Large
Columbian Blacktail Hens
these British-reared laying hens thrive on the freedom of their outdoor life and are kept in small flocks on the open pastures of family runs farms.
The Columbian Blacktail hen is a speciality breed prized for the rich flavour of its eggs which have strong shells and excellent keeping qualities. A cross between Rhode Island Red and other traditional British farmyard hens, they were bred solely to supply Waitrose eggs.
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Eggs / Hen Eggs / Large Eggs
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Eggs / Free Range Eggs / Large Eggs
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Eggs / Hen Eggs / Large Eggs
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Eggs / Free Range Eggs / Large Eggs
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated. Store with pointed edge downwards and away from strongly flavoured foods. Allow 30 minutes at room temperature before use.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
RG12 8YA .
Eggs are a nutritious food. They contain protein and a number of important vitamins and minerals which help promote a healthy diet..
- Contains: Egg
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||2.9g|
The smooth buttery sauce makes a truly indulgent breakfast or brunch.
Something a bit different for breakfast which will give the family a break from a fried egg on toast, but with all the goodness you expect from eggs plus a bit more.
This Indian dish has its origins in ancient Persia.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.