- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Comfort Exhilarations Poppy & Peach Fabric Conditioner 1.2L
Double the fragrance in every drop - vs comfort regular blue a blushing poppy & peach creation
Experience a gorgeous blend of fragrances from comfort exhilarations - a dazzling fabric conditioner range designed by top international perfume experts with exciting ingredients. Each comfort exhilarations has been blended to go give you double the fragrance in every drop vs comfort regular blue.
Recommended by: Persil® and Surf®
Cleaner Planet Plan
Comfort concentrate uses over 50% less packaging per wash compared to comfort regular, so not only are your clothes left feeling soft and smelling fresh, you're helping to care for the environment as well.
To find our more visit: www.cleanerplanetplan.com
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
†Based on recommend dose for a normal load
- Brands: Comfort
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
Prepare & Use
For large loads or extra softness and freshness: 6-7kg = 55ml
For normal loads: 4-5kg = 35ml
For handwashing: 10L = 18ml
Dose straight into your washing machine drawer.
Wash and dry hands after use.
Do not pour directly onto fabrics.
Keep away from children.
Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
Citywest Business Campus,
Comfort clothes conditioner contains amongst other ingredients: 5-15% Cationic Surfactants, <5% Perfume, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzisothiazolinone
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.