Offer - Complan Chocolate Flavour 4 x 57g
Complan Nutritious vitamin-rich drink.
Chocolate flavour, 4 Sachets
If you think vitality and glowing health are the privilege of youth, it's definitely time for a reality check. Positive thinking is uplifting and will help you stay focused on keeping your body active and your mind sharp.
Start by taking a fresh look at the nutrition you're getting and consider giving it a boost with great tasting Complan. A healthy, well-balanced diet will give you a helping hand with activity and fitness.
Complan is a good source of protein and energy and is rich in vitamins, such as A, C and E, as well as minerals such as calcium for strong bones and iron for physical stamina and mental alertness.
It's been designed to help your body and your mind firing on all cylinders. Remember how young you really are, and feel as youthful on the outside as you do on the inside.
Vitamin and mineral fortified drink mix with skimmed milk and vegetable oil.
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
The best way to enjoy Complan.
You can drink Complan either hot or cold, whichever you prefer, and because it's already nutritionally balanced you only need to add water. However, add milk if you prefer a richer, creamier taste. Each sachet provides around 250 Calories. This is the equivalent to a light meal; two sachets are equivalent to a main meal.
- Each sachet requires a total of 200ml (1/3 pint) of water or milk, either hot or cold.
- Pour some of the water or milk into a large cup or mug and add 1 sachet of Complan.
- Mix into a smooth cream with a whisk or fork.
- Top up with the remaining water or milk and keep stirring all the time
Complan Foods Ltd,
Heathrow Business Centre,
65 High Street,
Cardboard box recycable.
Infants below the age of 12 months should only be given Complan under medical supervision.
Diabetics should consult their dietician or doctor before including as part of their diet.
- Free From Gluten, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphites
Skimmed Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dextrose, Flavourings, Magnesium Sulphate, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Vitamin C, Iron Fumarate, Niacin, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Potassium Iodate, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 57g sachet|
|of which sugars||47.8g||27.2g|
|of which saturates||6.7g||3.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2014 at 05:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.