Continental Plain Chocolate Waitrose 200g
Price per 100g: £1.05
Dark, bitter chocolate made the continental way.
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Chocolate / Luxury Bars / Dark Chocolate
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Cake Making / Cooking Chocolate
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Chocolate / Everyday Bars / Dark Chocolate
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of nuts, gluten and milk
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Wrapper and foil.
Wrapper and foil recyclable.
- Contains: Soya
- May Contain: Nut, Lactose, Milk
Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, reduced fat cocoa powder, emulsifier soya lecithin, flavouring vanilla.
Plain chocolate contains cocoa solids 72% minimum.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Gluten
May Contain Milk
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g|
|of which sugars||31.3g||15.7g|
|of which saturates||28.5g||14.3g|
An irresistible combination of chocolate and alcohol - what is not to like?
Delicious chocolate cake with a twist - beetroot. The beetroot gives the cake an incredibly fudgy texture and keeps it moist.
1 hr 5 mins
This triple-layer dessert looks irresistible when sliced: a slim layer of brownie topped with cheesecake and covered with raspberry-flavoured whipped cream. The three elements combine beautifully. You can substitute other berries in season if you like.
1 hr 10 mins
Yummy pumpkin and orange muffins with a spooky liquorice spider topping. Perfect for some Halloween baking fun with the kids!
One of Italy’s favourite desserts, this luscious pudding gets its name, which means “pick-me-up”, from the espresso coffee.
View all recipes containing Continental Plain Chocolate Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.