Offer - Cooked & Peeled Jumbo King Prawn Waitrose 220g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £21.18
From selected farms where the prawns are farmed to the highest welfare standards with care for the environment
Sweet and succulent freshly cooked and peeled jumbo king prawns, from selected farms working to high standards of care for the local community, wildlife and the environment. Ready to eat in salads and starters, or to add to hot dishes at the very last minute.
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Peanut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soya Free, Nut Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Ready to eat or to add to stir fries and pasta dishes at the very last moment.
Although every care is taken remove shell, some fragments may remain.
Preparation and Usage
Ready to eat ...or to add to stir fries and pasta dishes at the very last moment
Country of Origin
Indonesia, Honduras and Nicaraguar
Tray & Heat Sealed
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove shell, some fragments may remain.
Country of Origin: Indonesia, Honduras and Nicaraguar
Farming method: Pond system - Intensive
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
King Prawns (Penaeus Vannamei) (Crustaceans) (98.5%), Salt
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
This simple summer salad combines succulent prawns with deliciously sweet mango.
A king prawn salad with mango and caramelised apples in a pomegranate dressing.
Scandinavians know how to do fish and they know how to do rye. Dark, rich, nutty rye breads are best as open sandwiches and will really show off your ingredients.
This recipe if from Richard Shepherd - chef patron of the Coq d'Or Restaurant Company, who says: "This is dedicated to my dear friend, journalist and ex-head of ITV Sport, John Bromley OBE, who wished life and food to be enjoyed without fuss...it's essentially a prawn cocktail on a plate. Eat it with chilled wine and warm company". Watch the video below to hear Richard's thoughts on the dish.
Reduce your bread intake with these clever single slice ideas.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.