- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooked & Sliced Chicken Breast Waitrose 220g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.81
Cooked Chicken Sliced Breast
Slices of tender cooked chicken breast
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. For use by date see front of pack. Consume
within one day of opening. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for freezing
on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not
refreeze once defrosted
Prepare & Use
May be consumed either as sold or heated. To serve hot: Preheat oven. Remove
all packaging. Place on a baking tray, cover with foil and heat in the centre of
the oven until piping hot.
Electric: 190°C 12-15 mins.
Fan 170°C 12-15 mins.
Gas 5 12-15 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove all packaging. Place on
a microwaveable plate. Cover with microwaveable cling film and pierce. Check
food is piping hot. If not, reheat for a further brief period. Allow to stand for
one minute before serving.
Microwave: B/650W 3 ½ ; mins, D/750W 3 mins, E/850W 2 ½ ; mins.
To serve cold: Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before serving
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contains: Wheat
Chicken, salt, stabiliser pentasodium triphosphate, sugar, wheat dextrose. Prepared from 120g of raw chicken per 100g finished product. Moisture is lost during cooking
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.4g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
Cook's Note Toast the pine nuts in a small dry frying pan: heat gently for a couple of minutes, tossing frequently, until they turn golden, but watch carefully because they can quickly scorch.
This recipe is kindly provided by Organix. For hungrier or older toddlers, simply increase the quantities to make the meal just right for them.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Variation For a healthier option, use Greek-style yogurt instead of cream.
This is my take on the Mexican favourite: quesadillas. I have added slices of liver-cleansing beetroot with some goat’s cheese and mint. For carnivores I would also add some chicken breast. These are great made for a light lunch or a snack for the children when they return from school. You can also pretty much use anything in the fridge, be it cheddar, ham, onion, tomatoes, etc. To be extra healthy stick to the wholemeal tortillas. By Sophie Michell
View all recipes containing Cooked & Sliced Chicken Breast Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.