- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Cooked Cocktail Sausages essential Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Essential Waitrose 40 Cooked Cocktail Sausages
Made with pork, outdoor bred with care by British farmers who share our values.
Pork produced by carefully selected British Farmers, who share our commitment to producing quality pork, work with us to deliver the highest animal welfare standards and protect the environment.
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Meat Snacks
- Fresh / Cooked Meats / Cooked Sausage
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Cocktail Sausages
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Cooked Meats & Salami / Cooked Sausage
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Chilled Snacking & Pies / Cocktail Sausages
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within 2 days.
This product has been previously frozen & returned to chill temperature. Further freezing will not affect quality. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
May be served hot or cold.
B/650 W - 2 mins.
D/750 W - 2 mins.
E/850 W - 2mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove all packaging. Place on a microwavable plate. Check food is piping hot - If not heat for a further brief period. Stand for 2 mins after heating.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Electric (180ºC): 6-8 mins
Fan (180ºC): 6-8 mins
Gas (gas mark 4): 6-8 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Remove all packaging. Place on a grill tray. Place under a medium/high grill. turn once to prevent burning.
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Tray & Film.
Plastic tray and paper label recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Pork (61%), Water, Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose Monohydrate, Caster Sugar, White Pepper, Stabiliser Diphosphates, Nutmeg, Mace.
Contained in beef collagen casings.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 5 sausages|
|of which sugars||1.3g||0.7g|
|of which saturates||5.6g||2.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.