- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooks' Ingredients Baking Powder Waitrose 160g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 49p
Cook's Ingredients Baking Powder.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Food Cupboard / Home Baking
- Food Cupboard / Flour & Sugar / Baking Powder
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Baking Powder & Raising Agents / Baking Powder
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
A raising agent used in baking cakes, puddings, scones, cookies, American pancakes and bread. When mixed with liquid and heated, baking powder will create bubbles of carbon dioxide that will cause the mixture to expand and rise. As a general guide, add 4 tsp baking powder to 225g plain flour, and use as an alternative to self-raising flour.
Country of Origin
Produce of more than one country.
Country of Packing
Plastic dispenser recyclable..
Raising Agents Sodium Dihydrogen Diphosphate and Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Rice Flour.
The combination of fresh lemon juice and yogurt gives this cake a wonderfully fresh taste and moist texture.
Fresh pineapple, muscovado sugar and juicy lemons give a new twist to this old-fashioned 'upside-down' cake. Serve warm or cold.
Get creative and colourful with these sweet treats!
These thick little pancakes are also called drop scones because the batter is dropped on to a frying pan.
Always popular, this cake has a hint of spice.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Baking Powder Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.