- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Baking Powder Waitrose 160g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 58.1p
Cook's Ingredients Baking Powder.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
A raising agent used in baking cakes, puddings, scones, cookies, American pancakes and bread. When mixed with liquid and heated, baking powder will create bubbles of carbon dioxide that will cause the mixture to expand and rise. As a general guide, add 4 tsp baking powder to 225g plain flour, and use as an alternative to self-raising flour.
Country of Origin
Produce of more than one country.
Country of Packing
Plastic dispenser recyclable..
Raising Agents Sodium Dihydrogen Diphosphate and Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Rice Flour.
These blondies start with a buttery sugar cookie-like dough that is packed with crushed Oreo cookies. The dough has a hint of vanilla flavour to it, but it is a relatively plain base. This allows the chocolate and vanilla cream of the Oreo cookies to come through and gives the bars the same flavour that you would find in a batch of cookies and cream ice cream!
The combination of fresh lemon juice and yogurt gives this cake a wonderfully fresh taste and moist texture.
Indulge in this delicious classic cake.
Fresh pineapple, muscovado sugar and juicy lemons give a new twist to this old-fashioned 'upside-down' cake. Serve warm or cold.
Luxuriously rich chocolate brownies made with generous dollops of Hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.