Cooks' Ingredients Bamboo Shoots Waitrose
over 1 month *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Sliced Bamboo Shoots in Water
Sliced Bamboo Shoots are used in many different Thai and Chinese dishes, such as soups and stir-fries
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Drain before use.
These bamboo shoots are fully cooked and should be added in the last 2-3 minutes before the end of stir frying or cooking time.
May be served hot or cold
Country of Packing
Pouch not recyclable.
Bamboo Shoots, Water, Citric Acid, Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid.
Cook's Note Raw onion can be strong – if you prefer a milder flavour, soak the strips of onion in cold water for 10 minutes before using, or use thinly sliced spring onions instead.
Cook's Note A delicious Thai curry requires an authentic curry paste as its base. Unless you are going to make your own, try to buy a good-quality one that has been made in Thailand. Variation Swap the prawns for chicken or tofu if you prefer.
In just a few decades, Thai food has grown from relative obscurity into one of the most popular cuisines on Earth. This vegetable curry has many of its classic tastes and textures.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.