- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Basil Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 10g: 33p
Wonderfully aromatic, basil is widely used in Italian cookery and especially good with tomato based dishes. For fullest flavour, simply tear the leaves and add raw to salads or to hot dishes during cooking.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Basil
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Basil
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Wash before use..
Burrata is a creamier, softer textured alternative to mozzarella. Shaun Hill serves the cheese with some delightful chickpea fritters which contain chickpea flour rather than whole chickpeas.
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
This dish would be fantastic served alongside other starters on a mezze platter. The fresh herbs and spices impart a wonderful flavour onto the beef.
Grilled slices of courgette and aubergine in place of cucumber give a beautifully smoky flavour that's great for barbecues.
An incredibly simple meal bursting with flavour and health benefits.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Basil Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.