Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Basil Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4) (avg. 4)*
Price per 10g: 32.8p
Wonderfully aromatic, basil is widely used in Italian cookery and especially good with tomato based dishes. For fullest flavour, simply tear the leaves and add raw to salads or to hot dishes during cooking.
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Wash before use..
Grilled slices of courgette and aubergine in place of cucumber give a beautifully smoky flavour that's great for barbecues.
An incredibly simple meal bursting with flavour and health benefits.
Soup is one of the best starters for a Seder meal because it is so easy and quick to serve especially if you have a large crowd to cater for. This recipe is a delicious vibrant, tasty soup that can be made in advance and uses readily available low fat Pesach ingredients. Cooked with garic and basil, it is full of the flavour of the Mediterranean and provides a delightful change from regular carrot soup.
Use a variety of tomatoes to get the best flavours for this crunchy Italian salad. It is a twist on the Tuscan bread recipe of Panzanella but here I am using broken pieces of matzo tossed in chopped garlic and oil. It makes a delicious accompaniment to fish and it perfect to make for a Shabbat or Yom Tov as you need to make it in advance. Note: try gouda, mozzarella or feta.
Indulge in your favourite food in deliciously gluten-free style.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.