Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Basil Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 10g: 32.8p
Oregano. Also an essential ingredient in Italian cookery, a spicy aromatic herb and a perfect addition to tomato, chilli, garlic and onion dishes.
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
Fragrant and full of flavour, basil is widely used in Italian cookery and is especially good with tomato based dishes. Simply tear the leaves and add to salads, sauces and dressings
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool dry place.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF – Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
This dish would be fantastic served alongside other starters on a mezze platter. The fresh herbs and spices impart a wonderful flavour onto the beef.
Grilled slices of courgette and aubergine in place of cucumber give a beautifully smoky flavour that's great for barbecues.
An incredibly simple meal bursting with flavour and health benefits.
This dish gets its name from the lava-like melted mozzarella cubes. Tinker with the recipe by adding extra chilli if you like it hot!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.