Cooks' Ingredients Basil Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 10g: 33p
Wonderfully aromatic, basil is widely used in Italian cookery and especially good with tomato based dishes. For fullest flavour, simply tear the leaves and add raw to salads or to hot dishes during cooking.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Basil
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Basil
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Wash before use..
Grilled slices of courgette and aubergine in place of cucumber give a beautifully smoky flavour that's great for barbecues.
An incredibly simple meal bursting with flavour and health benefits.
The pesto and olive oil cook together slowly with the sweet peppers, creating lots of lovely juices to soak up with hunks of crusty bread. Serve the peppers warm or cold, for an al fresco lunch or as a delicious antipasti.
This lovely Italian summer salad was originally created to make use of stale bread! Try to use really ripe and juicy tomatoes. It make a great packed lunch and also goes brilliantly with grilled fish or meat at a barbecue.
A summer soup worthy of a hot, sweltering day. The quality of the cherry tomatoes will make or break this enticing dish, while the quantity of icing sugar used should depend on the sweetness of your cherry tomatoes
1 hr 15 mins
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Basil Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.