Cooks' Ingredients Bay Leaves Waitrose 10g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 10g: 92p
The beautiful Bay Leaf savoury or sweet, comforting in custards, subtle in stews infuse your oils and pep up your pies the essential bouquet garni or 'baccalaureate' garlands of bay to honour the scholar.
Their slightly bittersweet, aromatic flavour makes these an essential ingredient of a good bouquet garni. Add to casserols, stews and sauces towards the end of cooking. Bay leaves are also used to add a little spice to milky puddings and custards.
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Bay Leaves
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Dried Herbs / Bay Leaf
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Bay Leaf
Refrigerate after purchase.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
RG12 8YA ,
Wash before use.
Plastic bags can be dangerous.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
A recipe from the home of Tabasco, Louisiana. Full of flavour, this dish is a staple in Louisiana and is sure to be a crown pleaser. The Habanero Tabasco gives it a slight kick and a lot of extra flavour.
2 hrs 20 mins
Make the most of your courgettes with this tasty soup - paprika adds a subtle warmth and toasted almonds give a welcome crunch. This recipe was created by Sylvain Jamois on behalf of Root Camp, an organisation Ocado proudly supports, which offers residential cookery courses for teenagers that link the field to the plate, through hands-on activities in a rural environment.
If you fancy a change from the more usual summer pickle then try these roasted baby aubergines marinated in a honey, fennel, chilli and red wine dressing, spoon on to pieces of hot pitta bread and drizzle with a little coriander dip for a tasty starter or part of a summery barbecue supper.
Tabasco Jalapeno Sauce, with its mild and tangy flavour, is the perfect way to zing up halloumi kebabs. Served with red and yellow pepper pieces, lemon wedges and bay leaves, these kebabs will have your taste buds tingling.
This recipe for bolognese is rich in flavour and uses beef mince only. But it also comes with a subtle yet tasty twist: the inclusion of chilli and chocolate. Guaranteed to get the family asking what you’ve done differently!
1 hr 50 mins
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Bay Leaves Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.