Cooks' Ingredients Beef Stock Waitrose 500g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 15)*
Price per 100g: 51.8p
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Use as a base for gravies, stews, casseroles and soups. Try freezing left over stock in an ice cube tray ready to use in recipes that only require a small ammount
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Water, Beef Bones (35%), Carrot, Onion, Tomato Concentrate, Bay Leaf, Rosemary, Thyme
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.1g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
This traditional casserole made from British beef is cooked in rich, dark beer and topped with wholegrain mustard croutons.
2 hrs 50 mins
A perfect mid-week supper dish that uses potatoes instead of the traditional rice or noodles.
This hot stir-fry is a good choice for lovers of Chinese food who like their dishes spicy rather than sweet and sour. This simple summery dish is quick to make and very healthy. Recipe from “The Cooking Book” published by Dorling Kindersley.
Beef is served with polenta chips in this tempting dish from Robert Thompson. The vine tomatoes used as a garnish are not included in this recipe, but can be acheived by slow-roasting the tomatoes in the oven at 100°C for an hour.
1 hr 20 mins
Beer helps to tenderize the beef and imparts a delicious flavour.
2 hrs 35 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.