Cooks' Ingredients Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks Waitrose 100g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.50
Smooth chunks made with Belgian milk chocolate. A superbly rounded milk chocolate with 29% cocoa solids, providing a balanced cocoa flavour with strong caramel overtones.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in a refrigerator.
Prepare & Use
Ideal for baking in cookies, biscuits and fairy cakes.
Country of Origin
Carton tube recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Vanilla.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||53.6g|
|of which saturates||20.3g|
Cookies. Ice Cream. Warm chocolate sauce. Heaven. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Variation Make double chocolate chip cookies by replacing 25g (scant 1oz) of the flour with cocoa powder. Cook's Notes Don't worry if the golden cookies are still a little soft when you take them out of the oven - they will firm up as they cool, to become deliciously chewy.
You can kid yourself that these are healthy as they are low fat, but they're not, they are hugely high in sugar but taste amazing, it is a good way of getting a chocolate fix without the fat. Serve these on their own or sandwiched with whipped cream and raspberries, strawberries or blackcurrants. Children can help to separate the eggs, but make sure that not one drop of egg yolk gets into the bowl with the egg whites as they won't mix properly. Use a mixer for quick results with whisking the egg whites but after that the rest of the mixing can easily be done by hand and by children.
1 hr 45 mins
This is like choc chop cookie dough ice cream but made with gingerbread cookie dough. WARNING this recipe contains raw egg yolks in the cookie dough so please do not give to children under 3 years of age, pregnant women or elderly people. A great recipe for all the family to make, younger children will have great fun making the gingerbread dough, older children could make the egg custard under supervision. Make sure the custard and dough is well chilled before putting into the ice cream maker. If you don't have an ice cream maker you'll need a tupperware container and a day at home, ideal for a hot summer day when the children are in and out of the paddling pool. Once made this will keep in the fridge for 1 week.
Children will enjoy decorating these with favourite toppings.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.