Cooks' Ingredients Breadcrumbs Waitrose 125g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.03
A handful of bread crumbs. Light crispy breadcrumbs, from baked bread
- Christmas / Bakery & Baking / Home Baking
- Five Star Products / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Breadcrumbs
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Sprinkle onto gratins and pasta bakes for a really crunchy topping or sprinkle onto large flat mushrooms topped with cream cheese before baking as starter. Mix with fresh herbs, lemon zest and chopped nuts and use to coat chicken or fish goujons.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
Wheatflour, yeast, wheat dextrose, salt, flour treatment agent ascorbic acid.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.4g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
The hot horseradish is the perfect partner to succulent cod fillets in this simple and elegant dish.
Tender chicken breasts with a succulent Hellmann's mayonnaise and parmesan crust make a delicious weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Cook's Notes Be careful how you handle the croquettes because they can be fragile. The colder they are when you form them, the better.
This is a great vegetarian dish and can be put together several hours in advance, or served as a vegetable accompaniment for roast chicken or grilled lamb chops.
A speedy yet impressive dinner that's packed with nutrients, this recipe is just one of the "Tenderstem in Ten" recipes - ten recipes ready in less than ten minutes.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Breadcrumbs Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.