Cooks' Ingredients Breadcrumbs Waitrose 125g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.03
Store in a cool dry place
Sprinkle onto gratins and pasta bakes for a really crunchy topping or sprinkle onto large flat mushrooms topped with cream cheese before baking as starter. Mix with fresh herbs, lemon zest and chopped nuts and use to coat chicken or fish goujons.
Preparation and Usage
Recipe Suggestion: Sprinkle onto gratins and pasta bakes for a really crunchy topping or sprinkle onto large flat mushrooms topped with cream cheese before baking as starter. Mix with fresh herbs, lemon zest and chopped nuts and use to coat chicken or fish goujons.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast, Dextrose, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 50g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||7.8g||3.9g|
The hot horseradish is the perfect partner to succulent cod fillets in this simple and elegant dish.
This makes a hearty and satisfying side dish, perfect served with Sunday lunch.
Fish pie is honest, down-to-earth food, packed with flavours. It makes perfect comfort food if you are sitting in front of the television after a hard day, but works equally well as a dinner party main course. You can make this dish the day before and keep it in the fridge overnight. The basic recipe can be varied endlessly but it is always good to include some smoked fish and the mashed potato topping gives lots of scope for jazzing up with more cheese, some herbs or even saffron for a touch of luxury.
1 hr 45 mins
A delicious pork, apricot and pistachio stuffing that will go well with your festive bird.
Serve with steamed broccoli, sliced tomatoes and a veggie burger.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.