Cooks' Ingredients Chicken Stock Waitrose 500ml
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: 42p
Chicken, vegetables and herbs are simmered gently overnight to develop a well rounded rich classic stock. The perfect foundation for gravies, soups, casseroles and risottos.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Once opened keep refrigerated below 5°C and use within 2 days of opening.
Suitable for home freezing.
Decant into a suitable container before freezing.
Use within one month
Defrost thoroughly before use, do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Use undiluted to help create a robust flavoured dish. Or dilute 250ml of stock with 100ml of hot water for delicately flavoured recipes
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Water, extracts of Chicken (42%), extracts of Vegetable (Carrot, Onion), Parsley, Thyme.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
A colourful Chinese favourite, packed with contrasting flavours and textures.
Similar to a tagine, this dish benefits from being made in advance to allow the flavours to develop.
1 hr 35 mins
This one-pot rice dish is full of flavour and is easy to make.
This savoury, cheesy Mexican dish is an indulgent appetizer.
Heston turns this British classic into something really special — the anchovies bring out the flavour of the lamb beautifully. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Chicken Stock Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.