- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Cooks' Ingredients Chopped Garlic Waitrose 190g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.05
Waitrose cooks' ingredients chopped garlic.
Dried chopped garlic in white wine vinegar.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Chopped Ingredients
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate below 5°C and use within 12 weeks.
Prepare & Use
Drain excess vinegar before use.
Use as a base ingredient for pasta sauces, Indian and Thai curries and Chinese stir-fries
Country of Origin
RG12 8YA ,
Glass Jar and cap recyclable..
Dried Chopped Garlic (80%), White Wine Vinegar (20%).
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.1g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
Simple yet delicious and good for you too. If you prefer, this dish can also be served with some stir-fried vegetables, on top of a salad, or with rice.
A delightful linguine and prawn with chilli and lemon dressing dish to lighten the dark winter days...
Add flavour with our new Cooks’ Ingredients range – this risotto uses carnaroli rice for a wonderfully creamy dish that is ready in 30 minutes
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.