- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Coconut Milk Waitrose 400ml
Price per 100ml: 52p
Waitrose Cook's Ingredients
Organic Coconut Milk
Organic Coconut milk is made by pressing frsh organic coconut meat.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Coconut Milk
- Speciality / International / Thai / Food Cupboard
Store in a dry place. Product may seperate if stored at low temperatures. Shake well before opening. Once opened, empty contents into a non-metallic container. Keep refrigerated below 5ºc & consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Use as an ingredient for Thai curries. Mix into chicken, pan fried with onion & Thai curry paste & serve with freshly steamed rice
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Organic Coconut Extract (60%), Water, Stabiliser Guar Gum.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Half Can|
|of which sugars||1.8g||3.5g|
|of which saturates||15.8g||31.6g|
The sweet peanut sauce is a perfect accompaniment to these savoury bites.
This delicious dhal can be served as either a thick curried stew dish with rice or as starter with naan bread. Or transform it into a soup by adding an extra half pint of coconut milk.
Like a cross between a curry and a stir-fry this is rich and satisfying but still crunchy and alive.
Taste-buds need a fresh challenge after a bumper Christmas Day? Our Turkey Tom Yam soup recipe is just the ticket – and ideal for using up leftovers too.
A deliciously different recipe from The Vegetarian Society.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Coconut Milk Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.