- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooks' Ingredients Crystallised Stem Ginger Waitrose 200g
Price per 100g: £1.18
Crystallised Stem Ginger.
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Dried Fruit & Peel / Glacé Cherries & Crystallised Ginger / Crystallised Ginger
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Use the ginger in baking and in desserts to add extra spice. Add small pieces to fresh fruit salad or muesli or use to infuse milk for custards, creme brulee and ice cream.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Sulphites
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Stem ginger (70%), Sugar, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide.
Make Friday night fish night with our show-stopping recipe for salmon and spring vegetable parcels.
If made with fat-free yogurt, this is a healthy alternative to mayonnaise. Good with falafel, grilled lamb or any salad.
This wonderfully simple cake is a Sri Lankan delicacy made with love at birthdays or special occasions. A legacy from the Portuguese rule in Ceylon (now Sri Lanka), this cake is a great combination of dried fruit, nuts and spices. This recipe was created by Great British Chef Alfred Prasad for the Peace One Day school educational packs.
These low-cost teatime treats offer the right kind of credit crunch. Good with ice cream!
This no-bake fridge cake, rich in fruit, nuts and orange-scented chocolate is a real teatime treat.
2 hrs 25 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.