Cooks' Ingredients Dark Chocolate Chunks Waitrose 100g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.50
Smooth chunks made with Belgian dark chocolate. A subtle dark chocolate with 45% cocoa solids, offering cocoa bitterness with a delicate and sweet finish. Ideal for baking in cookies, biscuits and fairy cakes.
Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight. Do not store in a refrigerator.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tube and lid recyclable.
- Contains: Soya
- May Contain: Nut
Sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier soya lecithin, vanilla
Dark chocolate contains cocoa solids 45% minimum
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Milk
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||52.2g|
|of which saturates||20.1g|
Cookies. Ice Cream. Warm chocolate sauce. Heaven. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
These muffins are sure to fix any chocolate cravings, and the buttermilk lends them a delicious lightness
This universal favourite is childsplay to make and a hit with children and adults alike.
This rich chocolate trifle goes down equally well for a dinner party or quick weekend treat. You can cheat by using bought chocolate sponge, leave out the alchohol if you're making it for children to eat. This is easy for children to assemble but they may need a little help if they are whipping the cream by hand.
This typically British pudding is guaranteed to lift you up from the day’s lows. So sit back and indulge in these gooey chocolate puds.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.