- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooks' Ingredients Dark Soya Sauce Waitrose 250ml
Price per 100ml: 86p
Dark Soya Sauce.
To be used with red meats and to add colour to dishes.
Ideal for braising, roasting and marinating.
- Speciality / International / Chinese / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Soy, Oyster & Flavouring Sauces / Soy Sauces
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened, keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Country of Origin
Glass Bottle Recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
Water, Soya Sauce Extract, Sugar, Salt, Colour Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulator Lactic Acid.
Soya Sauce Extract contains Water, Soya Beans, Wheat Flour, Salt.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||11.4g|
|of which saturates||0g|
<p>Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining</p>
Delia combines tender slow-cooked pork, fresh steamed vegetables and fragrant rice to form a mouth-watering Chinese dish. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
1 hr 55 mins
You simply have to try this umami-flavoured gravy. It might take a little while, but the results are certainly well worth the effort.
1 hr 5 mins
Cook's Notes When cooking food in a wok, have all the ingredients prepared in advance, so you can work fast.
Cook's Note To segment a grapefruit, cut a slice from each end, then cut away all the peel and pith, following the shape of the fruit. Now cut away each segment, leaving the thin layer of membrane in between each one.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Dark Soya Sauce Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.