Cooks' Ingredients Diced Onion Waitrose 2 x 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per kg: £2.48
Ready to cook diced onion in two convenient 200g packs
Fresh and full of flavour, equal to two medium onions, for quick and easy cooking.
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / Vegetable Sides
- Fresh / Vegetables / Prepared & Easy to Cook Vegetables / Prepared Vegetables
- Fresh / Vegetables / Onions, Leeks & Garlic / Brown Onions
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Prepare & Use
Ready to cook,
Pan fry 4-5 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.6g|
|of which saturates||0g|
This classic Iberian dish, Besugo al Horno, combines fish and potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
This is a Danish classic, made with chicken or turkey instead of veal
Most cabbage varieties are best cooked quickly but red cabbage is an exception, benefiting from long, slow cooking.
1 hr 50 mins
Guilt-free fast food! Perfect in a toasted bun, these deliciously spicy burgers will become firm favorites and are guaranteed to convert even the most committed of carnivores.
Cornbread gives this recipe its colourful appearance. If you can’t find it in the shops, make your own or use white bread instead Good with roast meats, especially alongside turkey. Leftovers can be chopped and sprinkled over vegetable dishes as a savoury topping.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Diced Onion Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.