Cooks Ingredients Fresh Bay Leaves Waitrose 10g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 10g: 92p
Their slightly bittersweet, aromatic flavour makes these an essential ingredient of a good bouquet garni. Add to casserols, stews and sauces towards the end of cooking. Bay leaves are also used to add a little spice to milky puddings and custards.
Refrigerate after purchase.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
RG12 8YA ,
Wash before use.
Plastic bags can be dangerous.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
There's something so appealing about serving up individual dishes, straight from the oven to the table.
Peppered with bright splashes of pink, each plate is a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
This delicious side dish makes a fantastic addition to festive meals, or warming roasts.
1 hr 25 mins
In this warming stew recipe, white winter Fenland celery is combined with spicy chorizo and cannellini beans to make the perfect winter feast.
1 hr 45 mins
Pont de la Tour's Loch Var Salmon and Morteau sausage is the epitome of traditional French cooking with a modern accent. A perfectly simple dish, this is a great dinner party addition, with flavours sure to satisfy your guests. www.lepontdelatour.co.uk
2 hrs 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.