Cooks' Ingredients Fresh Mint Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per 10g: 32.8p
One of the most versatile herbs, fresh and cooling. Good with any vegetable, but especially with potatoes and garden peas and classically excellent with lamb dishes.
A sprig in summer drinks or fruit salads adds a refreshing touch.
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Infuse your tea, dress up your drinks, pair up with peas or summer sorbet
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
A dessert fit for a queen. This quick and easy recipe has to be attempted for a cracking taste explosion!
This dish would be fantastic served alongside other starters on a mezze platter. The fresh herbs and spices impart a wonderful flavour onto the beef.
Whilst I’ve got nothing against a good chicken sandwich, there are many more exciting things you can do with a few shreds of cold roast chicken. Couscous is a very useful medium for leftover meat, and this is one of my favourite ways to eat cold chicken. Take a tub of this with you to work, or serve up with crisp lettuce leaves as a quick supper.
This recipe is made up by a few simple parts - it's great all together as a starter or light meal, or as part of a mezze to serve a crowd.
If you find that the soup is too thick after you have blended, pour in a little water to thin out the liquid - alternatively you can pour the soup through a fine meshed sieve.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.