- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Frozen Butter Puff Pastry Blocks Waitrose 2 x 250g
Rise to the occasion with All Butter Puff Pastry
2 x 250g blocks of pastry.
Once defrosted, keep refrigerated below 5ºC and use within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Remove one or two blocks from packaging as required and wrap in cling film to prevent drying out. Defrost for one to two hours at room temperature or overnight in a refrigerator.
Roll pastry to required thickness on a floured surface. Allow to rest for a few minutes before use. Cook the pastry in a preheated oven at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6 (for assisted ovens 180ºC), or at the temperature required for your recipe.
Cooks' Tip: Light as air and deliciously buttery, this puff pastry is ready to roll and puffs up beatifully. Handy in the freezer for any time you need to rise to the occasion! Perfect for crowning a simple pie, or a spectacular Mille-Feuille
Country of Origin
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Wheat Flour, Butter (30%), Water, Salt.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
|of which saturates||14.7g|
Locally grown asparagus is one of the great treats of spring. It's only in season for a couple of months, but when it comes it comes thick and fast. Great on its own with melted butter it adds a real touch of class to this simple but yummy tray bake.
Enjoy the light, soft texture of mozzarella cheese, combined with ripe English tomatoes and rocket, in this easy-to-make summer tart.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.