Cooks' Ingredients Frozen Chopped Shallots Waitrose 150g
Price per 100g: £1.00
Harvested in late summer in Shandong China these pungent shallots are frozen within hours for freshness. More potent than onions, shallots are sweet to slow roast, or saute with garlic and then add to the pot.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Prepare & Use
Without defrosting, use as fresh herbs.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Not Recyclable
Fresh tarragon and cream is a classic pairing in French cuisine.
Light and tasty, these Chinese patties are made with prawns and stir-fried vegetables.
This recipe makes enough for left overs. Serve in baguettes Vietnamese-style - along with grated carrot, cos lettuce and hoisin sauce.
3 hrs 5 mins
Shallots are particularly associated with the cooking of Burgundy and Normandy in France.
This is a light but elegant main course to which you can add grilled peppers and olives.
1 hr 35 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.