Cooks' Ingredients Frozen Coriander Waitrose 75g
Price per 100g: £2.00
Harvested in Provence during autumn, this aromatic, spicy herb is frozen within hours for freshness. Coriander is a classic for curries and delicious in dressings.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Keep frozen. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
Coriander is a classic for curries and delicious in dressings.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Giving a familiar dish a tasty Oriental twist, these Thai pork burgers are great for a quick yet satisfying lunch.
This salad is just as delicious the day after prepared, so a great idea for a packed lunch or lunch 'on the go'.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
These quail have a sweet-sour, spicy glaze that’s very moreish. Cook them on a barbecue, under a grill, or on a hot griddle pan
This recipe is for green curry paste which can be used to make the green chicken curry recipe. You can buy ready made curry pastes but they never taste quite as good as home made. You'll need a pestle and mortar to pound the paste and you should have sufficient paste for about 6 lots of curries, it freezes really well and making the paste is a great stress reliever. Make sure children stand well back when you dry fry the cumin and coriander seeds but you can still put them in charge of shouting once they start smelling the spices roasting so you know when they're ready to be taken off the heat... Children can help pound just make sure that they don't touch the chillies, if the shallots and chillies make your eyes water wear swimming goggles. It looks daft but it really does the trick. If you make the children wear them as well you'll have a good giggle. If you want to make the paste mild then reduce the amount of chillies by half.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.