- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Hoisin Sauce Waitrose 240ml
Price per 100ml: £1.02
Hoisin sauce is a thick tangy sauce made with soya beans, sweet potato and chillies.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep in refrigerated below 5ºC and consume within 4 weeks.
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Sesame, Contains Soya
Sugar, Salted Soya Beans (26%), Water, Sweet Potato (4%), Salt, Chilli, Garlic, Modified Tapioca Starch, Colour Plain Caramel, Spices, Acidity Regulator Acetic Acid and Citric Acid, Sesame Seed Paste.
Salted Soya Beans contains Soya Beans, Wheat Flour, Water, Salt.
Spices contains Coriander, Star Anise, Clove, Cassia, Fennel, Szechuan Pepper.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||52.1g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
If you like crispy duck with pancakes from your local Chinese you'll love this version, served with salad instead of the pancakes. Children can help to shred the duck once it's cooked, wash the salad, make the dressing and put the whole thing together.
These sticky Asian-style ribs with their dark, glossy marinade have a pleasing hint of rich treacle-toffee flavours due to the aromatic Dark Muscovado sugar.
1 hr 10 mins
A perfect mid-week supper dish that uses potatoes instead of the traditional rice or noodles.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
For a quick and tasty supper dish glaze some sausages in Sharwood’s Hoi-Sin marinade and cook in the oven.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.