- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooks' Ingredients Jalapeno Peppers Waitrose 220g
Price per 100g: 63p
Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients Jalapeno Peppers.
Sliced hot green peppers in brine.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate below 5ºC and use within 28 days.
Prepare & Use
Use these hot peppers in Mexican dishes, pickles, salsas, sauces, salads and sandwiches.
Country of Origin
Berkshire RG12 8YA.
Glass jar and cap recyclable.
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Jalapeno Peppers (56%), Water, Salt, Acidity Regulator Acetic Acid, Firming Agent Calcium Chloride, Preservatives Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Trace|
|of which saturates||Trace|
Spicy breakfasts are really good for you and popular in many other countries. Here you have some great ingredients, packed FULL of flavour; it’s a lovely weekend fun brunch dish. By Sophie Michell
Cook's Note To prepare the pork tenderloin, trim the thin membrane from the meat using a small sharp knife.
Succulent king prawns, sweet grilled peppers and Manchego cheese combine in a tasty tapas dish, perfect for light summer dining. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Everybody dig in – this makes a great family starter or a laid-back summer lunch served with cold beer. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.