Cooks' Ingredients Large Bunch of Aromatic Coriander Waitrose 100g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 10g: 14.4p
Aromatic coriander, chop coarsely, believed by the Chinese to bestow immortality.
A versatile herb, with a rich, deep aroma and a hint of citrus that works wonderfully in salads, curries, stir fries, sauces and salsas. Roughly chop the leaves and add at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour or use raw in salads.
Potent, pungent and particularly pretty.
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Coriander
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Coriander
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
This popular Brazilian stew is called Moqueca de Peixe. The palm oil (dendê) lends a distinctive flavour as well as an orange colour, but you can use a lighter oil or leave it out altogether.
These fresh and fragrant fish cakes are ideal for a midweek supper.
A vegetarian dish with real texture. Even if you are serving this up to dedicated meat eaters, you won't get any complaints with this delicious curry.
With the curry itself taking next to no time to prepare, ensure you get the rice on first!.
Simple yet delicious and good for you too. If you prefer, this dish can also be served with some stir-fried vegetables, on top of a salad, or with rice.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Large Bunch of Aromatic Coriander Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.