Cooks' Ingredients Nam Pla Fish Sauce Waitrose 150ml
Price per 100ml: £1.26
Nam Pla Fish Sauce is a condiment made from salted anchovies that are matured and pressed.
For use in Thai cooking.
Blend with cooked prawns, ginger, lemongrass, spring onions and coriander, mould into fish cakes and gently fry.
Use to make Thai green curry by mixing with green curry paste, coconut milk and chicken.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Nam Pla Fish Sauce
Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: This product may occasionally contain small crystals of salt which can form in high quality Fish Sauce during storage.
Nam Pla Fish Sauce is very salty and should be used sparingly.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Anchovy Extract (Fish) (70%), Salt, Sugar
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||Trace|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
These fresh and fragrant fish cakes are ideal for a midweek supper.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
An exceptionally fresh and flavoursome dish with an Asian influence.
Cook's Note Raw onion can be strong – if you prefer a milder flavour, soak the strips of onion in cold water for 10 minutes before using, or use thinly sliced spring onions instead.
Cook's Note The flavours of this soup develop more if it is made a few hours ahead, then simply reheated to serve. Variation Sprinkle in a teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds, if you like.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.