- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Nam Pla Fish Sauce Waitrose 150ml
Price per 100ml: £1.26
Nam Pla Fish Sauce
Nam Pla Fish Sauce is a condiment made from salted anchovies that are matured and pressed.
For use in Thai cooking.
Blend with cooked prawns, ginger, lemongrass, spring onions and coriander, mould into fish cakes and gently fry.
Use to make Thai green curry by mixing with green curry paste, coconut milk and chicken.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable.
This product may occasionally contain small crystals of salt which can form in high quality Fish Sauce during storage.
Nam Pla Fish Sauce is very salty and should be used sparingly.
- Contains Fish
Anchovy Extract (70%), Salt, Sugar.
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
These fresh and fragrant fish cakes are ideal for a midweek supper.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Cook's Note Raw onion can be strong – if you prefer a milder flavour, soak the strips of onion in cold water for 10 minutes before using, or use thinly sliced spring onions instead.
Cook's Note The flavours of this soup develop more if it is made a few hours ahead, then simply reheated to serve. Variation Sprinkle in a teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds, if you like.
Cook's Note A delicious Thai curry requires an authentic curry paste as its base. Unless you are going to make your own, try to buy a good-quality one that has been made in Thailand. Variation Swap the prawns for chicken or tofu if you prefer.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.