Cooks' Ingredients Organic Hot Chilli Flakes Waitrose 25g
Price per 10g: 80p
Use as a seasoning for sprinkling over pasta and pizza to add a fiery flavour.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Herbs & Spices
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Spices / Chilli Powder & Dried Chillies
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Use as a seasoning for sprinkling over pasta and pizza to add a fiery flavour
Chilli, tomato and olive pasta
In a saucepan, heat 3 tbsp olive oil. Add 2 crushed garlic cloves and cook for a minute. Add the drained anchovies from a 50g can and mash with a fork. Stir in 1 tsp Organic Hot Chilli Flakes, 650g peeled, chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp tomato purée, 2 tbsp drained capers, 115g chopped black olives, salt and pepper. Simmer gently, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook 350g penne as directed on the packet. Drain and stir into the sauce
Chillies can burn eyes, nose, mouth and skin. Always wash hands and utensils thoroughly after handling chillies
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
CAUTION: Chillies can burn eyes, nose, mouth and skin. Always wash hands and utensils thoroughly after handling chillies.
Contents may settle. This product is packed by weight not volume.
Best served warm, these fritters are delicious with a yogurt raita or a sweet chilli sauce.
A quick, colourful starter or accompaniment.
These should be served straight from the pan while still sizzling hot.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends.
1 hr 10 mins
This dish is perfect for a light lunch dish or a delicious and impressive starter for a more lavish occasion. You can also prepare it in advance and keep it in the fridge - for example, you could make it the night before as a snack for lunchtime at work. Your workmates will certainly be jealous.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Organic Hot Chilli Flakes Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.