- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooks' Ingredients Organic Paprika Waitrose 42g
over 1 month *
Price per 10g: 47p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
The warm, earthy sweetness of paprika is essential in classic Hungarian and Spanish dishes.
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Use in tomato based sauces, chilli con carne and casseroles.
Great to add colour to marinades and dressings or sprinkle over food as a garnish.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a flameproof casserole dish. Add 2 chopped onions and cook until soft. Transfer to a plate then, in batches, brown 700g diced stewing steak. Stir in 2 tbsp flour and 2 tsp Organic Ground Paprika. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, 2 tbsp tomato purée, 150ml beer, 400g can of chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to simmering point, cover and cook in the oven at 170°C, Gas Mark 3 for 2 1/2 - 3 hours until tender. Slice 2 roasted red peppers (from a jar) and stir in. Swirl in 150ml sour cream. Serve with noodles.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Contents may settle. This product is packed by weight not volume..
The perfect recipe to tackle on Boxing Day. Create a delicious rich risotto with all your Christmas Day leftovers whilst adding chestnuts for that added seasonal flavour. The added bonus of this recipe is that it is all cooked in one pan, so avoiding another pile of washing up after Christmas Day!
1 hr 20 mins
Crunchy fresh Pink Lady apple combines beautifully with the smoky spicy aromas or Morocco. The perfect lunchbox treat! You can use regular couscous if you like, just make according to pack instructions.
Hake is a subtly flavoured white fish with lesser known qualities than cod or haddock. It is more expensive than some of its alternatives, but served with a gorgeous red pepper relish - it is well worth seeking out.
1 hr 15 mins
A pizza style recipe that the children will love and only takes 30 minutes to cook with beef mince, tortillas, a tomato-based sauce and grated cheese
This classic Iberian dish, Besugo al Horno, combines fish and potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Organic Paprika Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.