Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Red Chillies Waitrose 50g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.34
Bring out the colour, turn up the heat.
In general the chillies in these packs are Fresno or Seranade varieties, which have a rating of 2,500 to 8,000 on the Scoville Heat Scale for Chilli Peppers, to put this into context the hottest chilli is at 15,000,000 and a Jalapeño would be 2,500.
Refrigerated after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
We've used braising steak for a hearty, chunky chilli - perfect for a relaxed dinner party.
2 hrs 30 mins
This venison chilli is a rich and gamey alternative to a more traditional beef or pork version. It is a warming, spicy dish, which is ideal for chilly winter nights. This is a really simple way to feed a crowd and would be ideal for Bonfire Night. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 50 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
These meat-free quesadillas are a casual snack that meat eaters will love too. They are perfect for sharing with friends – double the quantities and you can serve them at a party. You can make them ahead of time and put in the oven when ready to serve, for a speedy and simple Mexican-inspired snack. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
Cook's Note Raw onion can be strong – if you prefer a milder flavour, soak the strips of onion in cold water for 10 minutes before using, or use thinly sliced spring onions instead.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.