- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Rice Vinegar Chinese Waitrose 250ml
Price per 100ml: 98p
A splash of Chinese Rice Vinegar
This rice vinegar has a clean sharp flavour, and is a versitile ingredient used commonly in stir fries, sweet and sour dishes and for pickling purposes.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Soy, Oyster & Flavouring Sauces / Oriental Flavoured Sauces
- Speciality / International / Chinese / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Vinegars / Wine & Rice Vinegars / Rice Vinegars
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Glass Bottle Recyclable.
Vinegar Acidity: 6%
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0g|
Clean and light, this salad is packed with Omega 3, which is good for your brain, heart and immune system.
Vietnamese Spring Rolls, also known as summer rolls as they are not deep-fried, so are fresh, quick and easy to make. They are an ideal alternative to sandwiches for a packed lunch or as a cool summertime appetizer. Why not try dipping them in our Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce ... simply delicious.
Light but full of flavour, this zingy recipe is a super-fast solution for speedy summer dining.
The traditional flavour combination of rich duck and tangy orange is given a modern twist in this recipe.
Cook's Notes For a perfectly crisp tempura coating, the oil needs to be very hot and the batter light, so don't overwhisk the batter or crowd the wok.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Rice Vinegar Chinese Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.