- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cook's Ingredients Rice Wine Shaoxing Waitrose 250ml
Price per 100ml: £1.96
A splash of Shaoxing Rice Wine
Shaoxing Rice Wine for cooking
Perfect for adding a touch of authentic flavour to Chinese recipes including sauces, marinades and stir fries.
Alc. 16.5% Vol.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Soy, Oyster & Flavouring Sauces / Oriental Flavoured Sauces
- Speciality / International / Chinese / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Vinegars / Wine & Rice Vinegars / Wine Vinegars
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Vinegars / Wine & Rice Vinegars / Rice Vinegars
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Make a quick marinade for chicken by combining 2 tablespoons of Shaoxing Rice Wine with 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Oil, a generous splash of Light Soya Sauce, and a teaspoon of Corn Flour. After half an hour stir fry with sliced ginger, garlic and mushrooms and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander and sliced spring onions
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Water, Rice, Wheat, Colour Plain Caramel.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||0g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Prawns stir-fried in a fragrant sauce spiked with chilli, garlic, and ginger makes a deliciously different main course. Good with boiled rice.
Variation Throw in some whole oyster mushrooms along with the green vegetables. Cheat... For an instant meal, just stir-fry the vegetables simply with a splash of soy sauce.
Delia combines tender slow-cooked pork, fresh steamed vegetables and fragrant rice to form a mouth-watering Chinese dish. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
1 hr 55 mins
Variation Use uncooked shelled prawns instead of the beef. Cook them in exactly the same way. Cook's Notes You can omit the sugar, if you like. It's not essential, and the dish will still taste great.
View all recipes containing Cook's Ingredients Rice Wine Shaoxing Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.