- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cook's Ingredients Rice Wine Shaoxing Waitrose 250ml
Price per 100ml: £1.96
A splash of Shaoxing Rice Wine
Shaoxing Rice Wine for cooking
Perfect for adding a touch of authentic flavour to Chinese recipes including sauces, marinades and stir fries.
Alc. 16.5% Vol.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Make a quick marinade for chicken by combining 2 tablespoons of Shaoxing Rice Wine with 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Oil, a generous splash of Light Soya Sauce, and a teaspoon of Corn Flour. After half an hour stir fry with sliced ginger, garlic and mushrooms and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander and sliced spring onions
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Water, Rice, Wheat, Colour Plain Caramel.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||0g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Prawns stir-fried in a fragrant sauce spiked with chilli, garlic, and ginger makes a deliciously different main course. Good with boiled rice.
An oriental summer treat - perfect when topped with remaining spring onions and a little fresh coriander.
Variation Throw in some whole oyster mushrooms along with the green vegetables. Cheat... For an instant meal, just stir-fry the vegetables simply with a splash of soy sauce.
Delia combines tender slow-cooked pork, fresh steamed vegetables and fragrant rice to form a mouth-watering Chinese dish. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
1 hr 55 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.