- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cooks' Ingredients Saffron Waitrose 0.4g
over 1 month *
Price per 10g: £88.75
Some strands of Saffron.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Soak the saffron strands briefly in a little hot water or some of the
cooking liquid (stock, wine, milk, etc.), and then add to the dish
Alternatively, use ground or crumbled. Use in bouillabaisse, risottos,
paella, fish broths, seafood sauces and cakes
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag & pot.
This exotically spiced dish uses naan bread for convenience, to make an adventurous supper thats ready in half an hour.
If dishes were royalty, this classic seafood dish would surely be the King of Spain.
1 hr 5 mins
Salmon is wonderful in the summer poached and served hot or cold. Then I have made a fresh tasting salad with fennel and a lovely saffron aioli. This recipe makes a little extra aioli, but this is brilliant with lots of different things, like a dip for raw vegetables. By Sophie Michell
Ideal for a summer barbecue.
As tender and flavoursome as the classic resteraunt dish, this recipe has a more natrual colour.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Saffron Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.