- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooks' Ingredients Shortcrust Pastry Sheets Waitrose 2 x 215g
Price per 100g: 69p
All Butter Shortcrust Pastry Sheets
Just layer & bake - deliciously simple!
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ice Cream & Desserts / Desserts
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Pastry, Bases & Meringues / Pastry Sheets / Frozen
- Frozen / Desserts, Fruit & Pastry / Pastry
Keep frozen. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated below 5ºC and use within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Remove one or two sheets from packaging as required and wrap in cling film to prevent drying out. Defrost for 2-3 hours at room temperature or overnight in a refrigerator. Carefully unroll the pastry and remove the paper film. To remove a crack in the sheet, gently press pastry together with a finger. Cook the pastry in a preheated oven at 200ºC/400ºF/gas mark 6 (for fan assisted ovens 180ºC), or at the temperature required for your recipe.
Baking made easy with deliciously rich buttery pastry sheets. Keep on standby for quick results, perfect for lining, topping and crimping or just roll up with a savoury or sweet spread.
Country of Origin
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Wheat Flour, Butter (28%), Water, Salt.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
|of which saturates||15.6g|
A fool-proof dessert that is quick to prepare and perfect for any chocolate-lover.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.