Cooks' Ingredients Sicilian Lemon Juice Waitrose 230ml
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: 47p
Sicilian lemon juice is made from lemons grown in the Conca d'Oro region of Sicily.
Each bottle is produced from the juice of about 8 Sicilian lemons.
- Brands: Cooks' Ingredients
Shake bottle before use. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate below 5°C and consume within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Use in chicken and fish dishes, sauces, soups, marinades, dressings and mayonnaise. For a simple cream sauce to serve with fresh pasta, gently heat double cream then add unsalted butter and Sicilian Lemon Juice. Pour over the pasta and scatter with chopped fresh parsley and shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
This product is naturally cloudy and may sediment during storage.
- Contains: Sulphites
Sicilian Lemon Juice, Preservative Potassium Metabisulphite.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
Either served as an impressive starter or a quick snack, this pate is incredibly quick to make and will even go in the freezer for another day!.
Maximise all the health benefits by presenting delicious homemade houmous fresh and without packaging, benefiting not only your family but the environment too!.
Elderflower is one of the real flavours of a British summer. Martin Wishart serves this elderflower jelly with sweet summer berries and a refreshing strawberry sorbet.
This dish would be fantastic served alongside other starters on a mezze platter. The fresh herbs and spices impart a wonderful flavour onto the beef.
This is a wonderful tart to serve after dinner, but it would also be fantastic with afternoon tea. Fresh raspberries or blueberries make a lovely accompaniment, as will cream or clotted cream.
1 hr 40 mins
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Sicilian Lemon Juice Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.