- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cooks' Ingredients Sugar Sprinkles Waitrose 180g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.66
Coloured and flavoured sugar shapes
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Baking Accessories / Edible Decorations
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Cake Making / Decorations
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Produce of more than one country.
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
- Free from: Nut, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Pink Sugar Strands, Pink and Purple Pearls, Red and White Pearls, Multicoloured Sugar Flakes
Pink and Purple Pearls contain Sugar, Wheat, Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator, Citric Acid, Elderberry Concentrate, Colour Anthocyanins. Multicoloured Flakes contain Sugar, Potato Starch, Wheat, Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavouring, Palm Fat, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Elderberry Concentrate, Glazing Agent Beeswax. Pink Sugar Strands contains Sugar, Potato Starch, Wheat, Glucose Syrup, Glazing Agent Shellac and Beeswax, Colour Titanium Dioxide, Natural Flavourings, Palm Fat Acidity, Regulator Citric Acid, Anti-caking Agent Potassium, Aluminium Silicate, Elderberry Concentrate. Pink and White Pearls contains Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Flavourings, Glazing Agent Shellac and Beeswax, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Elderberry Concentrate, Palm Fat.
Coloured buttercream icing and small decorations transform these simple cup cakes into real family favourites.
A childhood favourite, with ice cream, fruit, cream, and sauce. It is traditionally served layered in tall glasses.
Get creative and colourful with these sweet treats!
These honey and lemon cupcakes are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Move over macarons (not to be confused with macaroons)! Stealing the confectionery crown as the trendiest treat this season is the not-so-humble whoopie pie. Originally an Amish tradition (the name comes from farmers shouting with excitement when they found them packed with their lunch) my version uses cinnamon to soften the sweetness and add a little warmth.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Sugar Sprinkles Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.