Offer - Cooks' Ingredients Tarragon Waitrose 20g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Price per 10g: 46p
Tantalising tarragon 'fine herbs' favoured in France famous for tartare mustard and vinegar.
Its mild aniseed flavour goes perfectly with poultry dishes and in sauces, salads and egg-based dishes. Delicious blended with butter and melted over cooked fish, chicken or vegetables and wonderful in salad dressings.
Refrigerate after purchase.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled.
Wash before use. Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
This is a great vegetarian dish and can be put together several hours in advance, or served as a vegetable accompaniment for roast chicken or grilled lamb chops.
In case you hadn't guesses, this dish is heavily inspired by Spanish cuisine. Unlike some fish, monkfish is actually quite robust and can be confidently paired with some strong flavours. Chorizo complements it wonderfully in taste, texture and even colour, and it is definitely worth spending a little extra on a really good chorizo for a dish like this.
A wonderful way to use up all the Christmas lunch leftovers, this chunky soup is brought to life with the fresh flavours of tarragon and parsley. Versatile and easy to make just put whatever you've got to hand in a saucepan, simmer and serve. It's that simple.
Fresh tarragon and cream is a classic pairing in French cuisine.
Something a bit different for breakfast which will give the family a break from a fried egg on toast, but with all the goodness you expect from eggs plus a bit more.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.