Cooks' Ingredients Vanilla Pods Waitrose 2 per pack
over 1 month *
Price each: £2.15
Cooks' Ingredients Vanilla Pods
Split a couple of Madagascan vanilla pods.
Waitrose Vanilla is the seed pod of an orchid and is hand harvested before being dried over several weeks. Its exotic, sweet flavour is ideal for cakes, desserts and chocolate recipes.
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Essences & Juices / Vanilla Pods & Essences / Vanilla Pods
Store in a cool dark place.
Prepare & Use
Split a vanilla pod and remove the seeds for use in a recipe. The empty pod can be stored in a jar of sugar where it will impart its delicious flavour. The vanilla sugar can then be used in a variety of sweet recipes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic tub recyclable.
Smooth yet sharp, this moreish recipe gives an old English favourite a glamorous new look.
Fizz adds the requisite touch of glamour to this festive fusion of port and spiced rum from drinks experts The Cocktail Lovers.
This classic vanilla sauce is wonderful over hot puddings or served cold with berries.
In this delicious French dessert, Iles Flottantes, meringues poached in milk float on top of vanilla-flavoured custard.
A classic French dessert with creamy baked egg custard and a golden caramel top.
View all recipes containing Cooks' Ingredients Vanilla Pods Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.